Personal information you disclose to us
Information automatically collected
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our
Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called 'crash dumps') and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the
Website . Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the
Website . For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
See the section below headed "HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS" for further information.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our
Website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our
Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our
Website , subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS" below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Contact us using the contact information provided. Contact us using the contact information provided.
CCPA Privacy Notice
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems and advertisements
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our services at a business level, job title as well as work history and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- you may object to the processing of your personal data
- you may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the data
- you can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- you may request to opt-out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving a request to opt-out, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than 15 days from the date of the request submission.
The project is co-financed by the European Union from the European funds for regional development. The total value of the project is 1.700.573,17 kn, and the co-financed amount from the EU is 1.221.142,44 kn starting on 08.11.2019. The project proposal is an adjustment of the product to the market and its commercialization. The aim of the project is to launch a new product in hotel and tourism segment. Implementing the project will result in the strengthening of the manufacturing capacity of the manufacturer and also with hiring new staff. The project is focused on citizens of Croatia and on strengthening the state budget and environmental protection regarding the renewable sources of energy with implementing new innovative solutions in information and communication technologies which are raising the standard of living. Project scope is: investing in human resources needed for implementing the project, adjusting the product for market needs, testing the product and implementing the test results into the product, preparing marketing activities for commercialization, protection, and managing the intellectual property of the innovative solutions. The project aim is: Raising investments in research and development of small and medium companies in „Primorsko Goranska“ county in the amount of 1.700.573,97 kn. The result will be achieved by conducting the activity of adjusting the product for market needs, testing the product, and implementing the test results into the product. Expected results of the project: increasing revenue trough sales in the amount of 1.280.00,00 kn, 1 new product on the market, hiring 4 new staff. Own share in financing in amount of 479.430,73 kn. The implementation period of the project is from 08.11.2019 to 08.05.2021. Contact person for more information: Stefano Ladavac – 091 720 0427. www.strukturnifondovi.hr
Infinity Luxury d.o.o. started the implementation of this project on 01.10.2020.
The aim of the project is to invest in the harmonization of the company’s products with EN standards for standardization in the production of innovative “smart showers”, ie in the production of stone products and electrical components. These standards will increase the competitiveness of the company by increasing the quality of its products and their supervision throughout the production process and meet customer requirements, which the company has not been able to. The project is aimed at the company’s employees by strengthening human resources, the general public with regard to the placement of certified products on the market, the state budget by increasing revenues and increasing export revenues, and environmental protection by reducing the use of paper.
Therefore, with this project we plan to carry out certification for the smart shower product “Marbella” in accordance with IEC 60335-2-105: 2002 + A1: 2008 + A2: 2013; EN 60335-2-105: 2005 + A1: 2008 + A11: 2010; IEC 60335-1: 2010 + A1: 2013 + A2: 2016; EN 60335-1: 2012 + A11: 2014 + A13: 2017.
The subject set of standards represents the assessment of conformity in terms of electrical conditions. EC 60335-2-105: 2002 deals with the safety of electric multi-purpose shower cabins and separate electric multifunctional shower cabins for household and similar purposes, where their rated voltage does not exceed 250 V for single-phase devices and 480 V for other devices. Devices that are not intended for normal household use, but which may nevertheless pose a danger to the public, such as devices used by laypeople in hotels, fitness centers, and similar places, fall within the scope of this standard. This standard deals with the reasonably foreseeable hazards posed by devices encountered by all persons. However, in general, it does not take into account persons (including children) whose physical, sensory, or mental abilities are; or lack of experience and knowledge prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction; children playing with the device.
The project represents the implementation of three main groups of activities:
1. Product certification – the activity represents the phase of preparation of the technical specification of the product required for the conformity assessment, then the transport of samples and the conformity assessment itself.
2. Project management – the activity is the engagement of an external associate in monitoring the implementation and procurement of all project budget items
3. Promotion and visibility – the activity is the dissemination of the results of a project funded by the EU grant.
The total value of the project is HRK 146,218.75 and the amount co-financed by the EU is HRK 108,481.25.
The project implementation period is from 01.10.2020. – 01.10.2021.
Contact person for more information: Stefano Ladavac – 091 720 0427
The content of the publication/broadcast material is the sole responsibility of Infinity Luxury d.o.o.